2020 MSA Training Sessions
In an effort to provide additional support to CBOs interested in joining the DMH Master Agreement List, Community Partners and DMH are offering additional training sessions designed to guide agencies through the process of completing the Master Agreement Statement of Qualifications.
In light of recent events, Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health will not be hosting in-person trainings on joining the Master Services Agreement List. Instead, trainings will take place virtually during the dates and times listed below. Please click the option you would like to attend in order to register.
MSA Training Sessions - Virtual Meetings
- Wednesday, April 1 from 1 – 3 pm
- Monday, April 6 from 12 – 2 pm
- Tuesday, April 7 from 3 – 5 pm
- Thursday, April 9 from 10 am – 12 pm
- Wednesday, April 15 from 12:30 – 2:30 pm
- Thursday, April 16 from 3 – 5 pm
- Tuesday, April 21 from 2:30 – 4:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 22 from 2:30 – 4:30 pm
- Thursday, April 30 from 10 am – 12 pm
- Thursday, May 14 from 1:30 – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 19 from 12 – 1:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 20 from 10:30 am – 12 pm
We want to continue to support you, if any of those dates are impossible for you to attend, please contact Lupe Solorio at 213-346-3208 to schedule a one-on-one phone consultation.
To access the MSA Application, please visit https://dmh.lacounty.gov/contract-opportunities/open-solicitations/ and look for RFSQ for Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) No. DMH030719B1.
If you have any questions about completing the RFSQ to get on the DMH Master Agreement List, please email SolicitationsTeam@dmh.lacounty.gov.