Program Assistant Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Community Partners seeks a Program Assistant to support the Fiscal Sponsorship Team with a range of activities critical to the onboarding, management, services for, and training of Community Partners projects.
Program Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as the main contact person for the fiscal sponsorship program and responding to general inquiries
- Assisting in the intake and review of new proposals
- Maintaining strong communication with project leaders including responding to requests via email, forms submitted on our website, and phone calls
- Researching and distributing resource materials, such as grant opportunities
- Coordinating and preparing for meetings, trainings, orientations, and consultations
- Maintaining and updating our Salesforce database that tracks project progress and contact information; generating reports from database as needed
- Updating fiscal sponsorship and other program related content on our website as necessary
- Assisting other team members in preparing and formatting documents, including PowerPoint presentations, proposals, timelines, reports, surveys and e-blasts
- Working with other Community Partners teams to problem solve and share best practices
- Handling general clerical duties including copying, faxing, filing, and mailings
- Providing coverage at Community Partners’ front desk as needed
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, with additional administrative experience strongly preferred
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and written/oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple priorities, plan well ahead of routine deadlines and anticipate administrative support needs
- Ability to identify issues, obstacles, and opportunities, then develop and implement effective solutions
- Ability to conduct basic online research to assist with scheduling, coordinating meetings, and other duties
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with diverse groups and in a team environment
- Ability and willingness to work occasional evenings and Saturdays
- Ability to travel to meetings, conferences, and other work-related events
- Experience with Salesforce or other data management software
- Experience or familiarity with online services such as SurveyMonkey, Formstack, Constant Contact and/or MailChimp
- Experience or familiarity working in a content management system such as Drupal, WordPress or Joomla
- Professional-level proficiency in Spanish and English
- Experience with event planning
Click here for the full job announcement
Senior Contracts Associate Monday, March 13, 2017
Community Partners seeks a Senior Contracts Associate. Reporting to the Director of Grants and Risk Management, this position supports the department in reviewing and drafting contracts and other related activities as assigned.
While final job duties will be determined based on the candidates' strengths, the Senior Contracts Associate will generally be expected to:
- Negotiate, write, review, summarize, research and execute a wide variety of agreements and business contracts.
- Provide support for governance and compliance issues including compliance with federal and state laws and regulations.
- Participate in the definition and development of organizational policies, procedures, and programs.
- Provide support and training to management on legal issues and company policies.
- Identify and analyze legal issues, draft key documents, present recommendations, and assure legal compliance.
- Drive and support efforts to reduce outside counsel spending.
- Manage various projects and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Travel to meetings, conferences, and other work-related events.
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 7 years contracts experience in legal or business environment.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and written/oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to plan well ahead of routine deadlines and anticipate administrative support needs.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to identify issues, obstacles, and opportunities and then develop and implement effective solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work with diverse groups and in a collaborative team environment.
- Master's Degree
- Experience in the nonprofit sector
Click here for the full job announcement