Community Partners is located at The California Endowment, a wheelchair-accessible building. All-gender restrooms are available on the first floor. A private, lockable mothers’ room for expressing breast milk is also available on the first floor.
Bike racks are located in a monitored area behind the building in the parking lot off of Bauchet St.
Community Partners is easy to reach on public transportation. Located in The California Endowment‘s Center for Healthy Communities, our offices are within two blocks from Union Station, a major regional transportation hub serviced by Amtrak, Metrolink, Metro’s Red and Gold lines, MTA buses and downtown DASH buses. Plan your trip on the Metropolitan Transportation Authority‘s website.
Finally, we would like to offer the following list of downtown attractions and restaurants for our guests to enjoy when visiting our offices. See you there!
- The historic neighborhoods of Chinatown and Olvera Street are just across the street from our offices.
- One of the oldest restaurants in Los Angeles — the famous Philippe’s — is also just across the street.
- Little Tokyo can be reached by car or a 15-minute walk.
- The Central Library, 630 West Fifth Street, 213.228.7000
- Walt Disney Concert Hall at the Music Center, 135 N. Grand Avenue, 213.768.2001
- Japanese/American National Museum, 369 East First Street, 213.625.0414
- Museum of Contemporary Art, 250 South Grand Avenue, 213.626.6222
- The Staples Center, 111 S. Figueroa Blvd., 213.624.3100
For further information regarding downtown attractions, transportation, and restaurants, please visit the Los Angeles Convention & Visitors’ Bureau website.